- AUXCOMM Nets
- ICS 214 Incident Activity Tracking Log
- ICS review
- Mandatory NIMS Training
- Standardized Phonetic Alphabet
- Standardized Prowords
- ICS-213 Message Handling
- AUXCOMM Power Connector
- Basic Radio Procedures for Activations
- Activation Levels
- State EOC Emergency Operations Plan
- Emergency Communications Declarations
- Go Kit
Archive for August, 2009
We’re planning to conduct a local WebEOC training session on Saturday, September 12th at the State EOC facility, beginning at 0900. If you are interested in this, please send an email to email@example.com. WebEOC is the management system used by FEMA, NCEM and all counties in NC. This is the system that we use when activated at the State EOC and Wake County EOC.
Please note the following:
- you will need a valid NC Drivers License
- you will have to have completed FEMA/NIMS/ICS courses IS-100, IS-200, IS-700 and IS-800 prior to this training. Either have your training certificates on file or bring them with you
- you will have to sign a simple, limited, non-disclosure form (you can retain a copy) related to system access, operation and privacy
- you will be issued a temporary, self-expiring password for the session and a 30 day window for further self-training
The session will require a couple of hours of your time. You will need to bring your laptop and, on site, log into a local wireless network for this training. Internet Explorer (Ver 6 or later) and Firefox (Ver 3 or later) and Safari (Ver 3 or later) browsers are supported.
Time permitting, we will also cover operation of the MARS HF Winlink system.
You’ve probably noticed a new look and feel. In order to make updates easier and organize the site, we’ve moved to a new architecture which combines the best features of blogs and conventional static web content. If we’ve missed something or if you have comments about the new look, please contact Steve, K4WEB.